Chili con butternut squash

vegan chili con butternut squash

Another quick, easy-peasy and comforting dinner 'cause... it still winter time, dudes!

And, from now, I'll post my recipes in both english and french.

(BTW, is my english understandable? I know I make a lot of mistakes but do you think my articles are written in a kind of "google translate" way? I try to improve my level as I can, by myself...)




English:

Ingredients:

- 1 clove garlic
- 2 red onions
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 bowl of butternut squash, cut in fine stripes
- 1/2ts cumin
- 1/2ts chili flakes
- 1tbs dried parsley
- water
- oil
- salt

Instructions:

Easy-peasy, I've said!

Turn on the heat, put some oil into your pan, add minced onion and garlic and stir a few seconds. Then add butternut squash stripes and some boiling water to help it cook. When it begins to soften, add well rinsed and drained red beans, diced tomatoes, spices, herbs and salt and let it cool a few more minutes.

Garnish with defrost veggies of your choice, sesame seeds, black olives,...



Français

Ingrédients:

- 1 gousse d'ail
- 2 oignons rouges
- 1 boite de haricots rouges
- 1 boite de tomates en cubes (ou concassées)
- 1 bol de courge butternut, coupée très finement
- 1/2cc cumin
- 1/2cc flocons de chili
- 1cs persil séché
- eau
- huile
- sel

Instructions:

Fastoche!

Dans une poêle, chauffer un peu d'huile. Ajouter l'ail et les oignons émincés et faire revenir quelques secondes.
Ajouter la courge et un peu d'eau bouillante pour faciliter la cuisson. Lorsque la courge commence à être assez cuite, ajouter les haricots bien rincés et égouttés ainsi que les tomates concassées, les épices et les herbes. Saler et laisser cuire quelques minutes de plus.

Garnir avec les légumes décongelés de votre choix, des graines de sésame, des olives noires,...

Comments

  1. I'm so contente de reading that!
    Yes, it's true! J'ai even vu a man (Gaz Oakley) putting chocolat in his chili!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts