Rice "porridge"

rice porridge

Today, I won't share a recipe. Juste a little tip to deal with your cooking fails.

Did I tell you that I was bad at cooking? Even for the easiest recipes? Considering that fact, you can figure out how many failures I use to deal with in my kitchen.

A few days ago, I've purchased a Soyabella machine to make non dairy milk. I've used it twice to make rice milk. The first time, I choose to make it with basmati rice and it turned out ok. The second time, I made it with long gran rice and... the result was a kind of jelly texture which firms when cold...

If you experience that, don't panic! There are a lot of different ways to avoid food wasting and to, eventually, enjoy you fail!

Here is one of those solutions: a kind of rice porridge for a different breakfast. All you have to do is pouring your mixture in a bowl, microwave it, then add your favorite fruits, nuts, dried fruits, seeds, syrup and cinnamon.

And you, can you share one of your cooking fails and the way you saved it?

Comments

Popular Posts