Pad thai noodles


vegan pad thai noodles with veggies

Prepare your chopsticks, dudes! Today's dinner: a delicious pad thai with a load of various veggies!

Noodle dishes are amongst those I usually crave the most. There's so many different ways to enjoy them: hot or cold, in a clear soup or stir fried, nature or covered with a tasty dressing, with tofu, veggies, seaweed and even some fruits.

I love varying the recipes, but this easy yet tasty one still the kind of dish I make the most often since it doesn't take too much time, is full of everything I like and is pretty comforting.



vegan pad thai noodles with veggies


Ingredients:

- 1 portion of cooked noodles
- 4 leaves of bok choi
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 carrot (I used 1/2 yellow and 1/2 regular)
- 5 mushrooms
- 2 spring onions
- 2tbs soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- a piece of ginger
- a little bit of chili flakes
- oil
- a little bit of water

Instructions:

Mince garlic and ginger. Cut carrots and bell pepper in stripes, mushrooms in quarters and roughly chop spring onions.

Pour a little bit of oil in a pan (or wok) and turn on the heat. Add minced garlic and ginger and stir a few seconds. Add all of the veggies except one spring onion. Pour a little bit of hot water to help it cook and add some chili flakes.

After 5 minutes of stirring, add cooked noddles and soy sauce. Stir 1 to 2 minutes and serve immediately.

Garnish with sesame seeds, the rest of spring onion and add some sriracha sauce if you like.



And you, which kind of noodle dish do you prefer? Let me know in the comment session.

vegan pad thai noodles with veggies

 asiatiquenouillesveganpad thainouilles sautées 

Comments

  1. Thank you for providing detailed recipe information. Even the visual gives me a nice feel and I'm planning to cook it right away. I'll mostly prepare the vegetarian Pad Thai recipe because it's one of my favorites. I'll always look for the great recipe online and prepare it for myself. Now I believe I've uncovered yet another excellent Pad Thai recipe. I hope to see even more recipes like this from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts